Thursday, March 18, 2021

Famous Artwork

 

Fun fact: we actually did a recreation of this portrait in cinematography where I was the model! I figured it'd be funny to actually Photoshop my face directly onto the painting, so that's why I chose it. This one was definitely more frustrating to figure out because of the angle of the model's face and the lighting. I took a while trying to figure out where to blend it so that it made the most sense. Trying to color match it was really hard too; obviously it's not exact, but I got it as close as I possibly could. For having never done something like this in Photoshop before, I'm pretty satisfied with it!

Stop Motion with Sound

  I actually didn't use GarageBand for this assignment - I used Ableton Live instead. I'm currently taking Sound in Media and have b...