Monday, March 15, 2021

Announcements

 


Not too shabby for someone who has never photoshopped herself into a background before! The background is a picture of a Scottish castle; I chose it because I've been dying to go to Scotland for years. I was supposed to study abroad in the fall, but Covid-19 canceled the program completely so I wasn't able to go to England like I had wanted. I had really been looking forward to being able to visit my ancestral stomping grounds (which are technically both England and Scotland), but I'll get there eventually! Using the pen tool for this assignment was interesting because it's definitely not the same as the pen tool in Illustrator. It took me a few tries to really get things right, so hopefully the next assignment will go a little smoother! I'm glad to be working in Photoshop like this though.

Stop Motion with Sound

  I actually didn't use GarageBand for this assignment - I used Ableton Live instead. I'm currently taking Sound in Media and have b...